Hemp Industry Daily reports
Italy’s agricultural ministry has named four dozen government, regulatory and industry stakeholders to a new working group for the country’s hemp sector.
According to a decree published last week, the working group is expected “to perform consultative and monitoring duties” for the hemp sector.
The commission’s 48 members include representatives from:
- The Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies.
- The Ministry of the Interior.
- The Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of Economic Development.
- The Ministry of Environment.
- The Customs and Monopolies Agency.
- The Ministry of Defense – Carabinieri Corps.
- Regional and provincial government representatives.
- Agricultural trade groups, cooperatives and organizations.
- Government agricultural agencies, including from the Agency for Disbursements in Agriculture; the Council for Agricultural Research and Analysis of the Agricultural Economy; and the Institute for Agricultural and Food Market Services.
- The University of Rona la Sapienza and the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.
- Hemp sector associations and businesses.
Full report at. https://hempindustrydaily.com/italy-finalizes-hemp-commission-roster-as-industry-eyes-piece-of-e10-million-budget-windfall/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=HEMP_20201223_Daily&elqTrackId=C32217E6DE59052EF446D937AE6AD8C4&elq=e618feb33ef84e64a7b6c88a04f66294&elqaid=4401&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=3196