Series type: Ad hoc publication
Note: Due to an error, we have had to temporarily remove the PDF of this publication. It will be made available here again very shortly. Our apologies for any inconvenice caused.
Table of contents
- Introduction and rationale
- What are low-THC cannabis products?
- The situation in Europe regarding low-THC products
- Types of low-THC products
- The sale of low-THC products in Europe
- Types of retailers
- Origin of the products
- Product quality
- Marketing of low-THC products
- Product labelling and disclaimers
- Characteristics and motivations of users of low-THC products
- The regulatory context for low-THC products
- Recent regulatory responses to the rise in low-THC products
- Regulating THC levels at national level
- Regulating CBD products
- Quality control and law enforcement
- Looking to the future: what traction do low-THC products have?