Discover about current alterations to municipalities that are updating their cannabis regulations.
In this edition we have updates of all the cannabis organizations in Hueneme, a license granted in San Luis Obispo, upcoming neighborhood meetings and much more updates to guidelines and regulations.
Dive ideal in and take a appear at the current alterations in municipalities we are tracking.
All Municipality / City Regulation Updates
- September 24, 2019 Updates: Oxnard, Santa Rosa, Thousand Oaks, Sacramento, Colton, Novato, Sonoma County, Fairfax, Davis, Humboldt
- October 1, 2019: Illinois Adult-Use Cannabis License Application Particulars & FAQs
- October two, 2019 Updates: Humboldt County, Lengthy Beach, Sonoma County, Washington State
- October 14, 2019 Updates: Culver City, City of Berkley, El Dorado, Humboldt, Washington State, Fort Bragg, Sonoma County, Morro Bay
- October 22, 2019 Updates: Fairfax, Humboldt County, Mendota, La Mesa, Culver City, Oxnard, Ventura City, Marysville
October 29, 2019 – Municipality / City Cannabis Regulation Updates
City of Marina Update
- City of Marina Industrial Cannabis Plan Update – The Final Ranking Scores by Category discovered on the City’s Industrial Cannabis net web page at the hyperlink beneath has been updated: https://www.cityofmarina.org/889/9105/Industrial-Cannabis-Companies
Culver City Update
- This is a courtesy notice relating to an upcoming neighborhood meeting becoming held by an applicant for a Culver City industrial cannabis storefront retail (dispensary) business enterprise permit.
- Applicant: Essence CC, LLC
Proposed Enterprise Place:12450 W. Washington Blvd.
Meeting Place: Indigo Residence, 12512 W. Washington Blvd, Culver City 90066
Meeting Date/Time: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Speak to: (310) 596-0412 or email@example.com
- Applicant: Essence CC, LLC
City of San Anselmo Update
- The Town Council will hear from a consultant and talk about cannabis business enterprise problems ranging from a total ban to enabling a medicinal dispensary and medicinal/recreational delivery business enterprise. The meeting will be held on Tuesday October 22 at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Council Chambers, 525 San Anselmo Avenue.
City of Barstow Update
- Unique Municipal Election – March three, 2020 For Proposed Industrial Cannabis Ordinance.
- The City of Barstow is putting a particular cannabis tax measure to the certified electorate on the March 2020 Main Ballot, with a two/three majority voter approval expected for passage.
- If the measure passes it would impose a 15% business enterprise tax on annual gross receipts of cannabis connected organizations, with proceeds employed to augment the Police Division fund and a variety of common fund solutions such as police solutions to consist of neighborhood patrols, gang, drug and crime prevention. Click Right here for the resolution and proposed ordinance.
City of San Luis Obispo Update
- City Grants Third Industrial Cannabis Permit – All-natural Healing Center, LLC granted Industrial Cannabis Operator Permit
- Post Date: 10/23/2019. The City of San Luis Obispo has completed the critique course of action for two further cannabis organizations that applied for permits beneath the City’s new cannabis regulations. All-natural Healing Center, LLC, was granted a Industrial Cannabis Operator Permit to open a retail storefront business enterprise. An Operator Permit for Elemental Wellness, one more retail storefront applicant, was not authorized, even though the corporation is eligible to reapply in the future.
City of Port Hueneme Update
- Cannabis Enterprise Updates:
- GreenOcean – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #207-208 – Building plans for the tenant improvements for this new indoor cannabis cultivation business enterprise are at the moment in critique.
- Higher Farms – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #201 – The applicant not too long ago submitted a revised Certificate of Approval application, which is in critique by the City’s cannabis application reviewing committee members.
- Leaf and Lion (formerly Port Retail) – 437 W. Channel Islands Blvd – Building of this dispensary (the City’s seventh) has been completed. The City will be issuing a Certificate of Occupancy shortly and the business enterprise need to be open inside the subsequent two weeks.
- PH Organics – 475 W. Channel Islands Blvd – The application for the Conditional Use Permit and Improvement Agreement for this proposed cannabis microbusiness (dispensary, indoor cultivation and ancillary distribution operations) has been deemed comprehensive and employees anticipates scheduling the application for City Council action at their November 18, 2019 meeting date.
- Skunkmasters – On October 21, 2019, the City Council authorized the resolution for the Conditional Use Permit and introduced the ordinance for the Improvement Agreement to permit the Skunkmasters dispensary to relocate from their present place at 2675 N. Ventura Road to a new, significantly bigger facility on the “Green Mile” at 233 E. Channel Islands Blvd.
- Tech Delivery – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #204 – On October 14, 2019, the City Manager issued a Certificate of Approval for this proposed cannabis delivery business enterprise. Employees is awaiting submittal of the formal application for the expected Conditional Use Permit and Improvement Agreement.
- Tradecraft – 2597 Bolker Drive – The applicant is revising the building drawings for the tenant improvements for this cannabis microbusiness (dispensary, indoor cultivation and ancillary distribution operations) primarily based on comments created from the final round of strategy checks. It is anticipated that developing permits need to be issued upon re-verify.
- Will amend ordinance approve retail and industrial cannabis ordinance.
- City discovered that enabling cannabis will not prove dangerous to the atmosphere beneath California’s expected CEQA.
Santa Rosa Update
- Two new cannabis connected properties have gotten CUPs authorized by city.
Join our newsletter to have cannabis regulation updates sent straight to your inbox.